We are manufacturers & suppliers of Eco friendly Jute Bags, Canvas & Eco friendly Cotton Bags as corporate gifts, event giveaways, conference bags. We have an expertise in producing jute and cotton canvas bags which are durable in nature and high in quality.
Our offered bags are highly environment friendly in nature. These jute and cotton canvas bags can be reused and recycled multiple times. The jute bags can be designed in various shapes, sizes, colors, and patterns as per your specifications. We also manufacture your custom designs of jute and cotton bags for the purpose of hand bags, sling bags, office bags, office laptop bags, shopping bags and much more.
We can customize these jute, canvas and cotton bags with your company logo and name printing with beautiful designs.
Amazing facts about Jute :
- Jute is eco-friendly.
- Jute can be reused.
- Jute bags get decomposed in a couple of weeks.
- Jute bags are exceptionally strong.
- Jute has low CO2 footprint
- Jute has low water footprint
- Jute bags are low cost and trendy
Plastic Bags vs Jute Bags :
- Jute is a product, which is not only cheap but also easily available in the market. Jute is an exceptionally strong natural fiber and is biodegradable. Plastics are non-biodegradable items, which takes 400 years to break down.
- Plastic bags are very popular amongst the retailers and buyers, since they are cheap. However, plastic bags are not reusable and the huge amount of waste plastic is getting collected which is disposed filling up the land.
- Jute is grown naturally.
- Jute bags are long lasting, reusable, durable and looks good for a longer period compared to plastic bags. On the other hand poly bags and plastic bags have shorter life and begin losing its shine sooner. Thus a shorter life span implies large number of waste plastic going into bins resulting in deterioration of the environment and health of the living beings.
- Jute bags take very little time to decompose like just a couple of weeks whereas the decay of plastic bags is done in thousands of years thus littering the environment for a much longer period. So we should make use of jute bags.
We do supply pan India and in cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Vishakhapatnam, Gurugram, Surat, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru (Bangalore) and may other Indian cities.
We also export to USA, London UK – United Kingdom, Dubai – Abu Dhabi – UAE, Singapore, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, Doha – Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Russia, Japan, European countries like Italy, France, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Denmark, Norway, Greece, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland, Scotland, Belgium, Austria, Portugal. African Countries such as Kenya, Uganda, Mozambique, Malawi, Morroco, Gabon, Rwanda, Seychelles, Mauritius, South Africa & Other Countries.